Le Forum Gagnant
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Plateforme d'affiliation Afflight
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptyMer 27 Mai - 5:21 par Luc14

» MoneyMillionnaire
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptySam 19 Mai - 11:15 par François111

» Internet & Surf
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptySam 19 Mai - 10:42 par François111

» Meilleur Programme d'Investissement GRATUIT (10$offert)
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptySam 31 Mar - 8:45 par boubiza

» argent facile avec paypal
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptyJeu 21 Juil - 14:35 par dmx121

» viennaclix-jusqu'a 0.03$ par clic
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptySam 18 Juin - 9:57 par manchester

» buxhost-Créer votre propre site PTC
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptyVen 17 Juin - 12:03 par manchester

» nouveau-buxinc- plus de 30$ par jours
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptyDim 12 Juin - 13:22 par manchester

» GAGNER DE L'ARGENT AVEC PAYPAL !!!!
E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News EmptySam 28 Mai - 6:42 par pamel0u

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Flux RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mots-clés

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News

2 participants

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News

Message par Mouli42 Sam 28 Fév - 13:48

* Free Membership
* Low $1 to Paypal, Alertpay and e-Gold
* Points Advertising opt-in Only!
* PTP available for all members
* Earn with games and contests!
* 1 level of 10% referral commission
* 0% activity to earn referral commission
* Activity requirement: 1 Paid Email/15 days!!!

We accept members from: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.

E-Qoo2.net

Dernière édition par Mouli42 le Sam 28 Fév - 13:51, édité 1 fois
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #143 - PayingCash issues

Message par Mouli42 Sam 28 Fév - 13:49

Administrative Message #143 - PayingCash issues

February 17, 2009

You may have noticed that PayingCash has decided to stop paying their tier 3 and 4 members with immediate effect, though apparently some of those members are being paid anyway. Tier 3 and 4 members may now only redeem for ads. One of the reasons given for this decision is that they have financial issues.

It's also very obvious from reports of several members in forums that PayingCash is behind in payouts though they very conveniently removed all payout requests from the payout queue so members have to request again and the long waiting time won't show anymore.

Given the above I have decided to remove PayingCash from E-Qoo2's PTP approved list on March 1st. This gives you 12 days to change any PTP advertising you may have running there for E-Qoo2's PTP page.

Additionally and with immediate effect, we will not accept new advertising for PayingCash anymore. Already submitted ads will be allowed to run until they expire.

Thanks,
Esperanza

Dernière édition par Mouli42 le Sam 28 Fév - 13:52, édité 1 fois
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #144

Message par Mouli42 Sam 28 Fév - 13:50

Administrative Message #144 - Promoting US @ Xray-Cash, XrayEmails and CashDesks

February 18, 2009

Yesterday I suddenly noticed a lot of invalid PTP hits arriving from Xray-Cash, XrayEmails and CashDesks. After doing some digging I found out that they have changed their runner link for PTC's on February 13.
The runner link is that long one with all the numbers that you see in your browsers address bar when clicking a paid link.

E-Qoo2 (like many other programs) only credits PTP hits that arrive through a runner link - one that has runner in it and not runer with only one 'n' as the PTC's of Xray-Cash, XrayEmails and CashDesks now have.

Problem is that no one knows who made these changes and why. It may be Iris herself, it may be that the programs have been hacked. Iris has been contacted through the support desk but she's usually not very fast in replying - that is, if she replies at all.

Until we receive an explanation about the changes made, I will not approve a new runner link for PTC's at Xray-Cash, XrayEmails and CashDesks. So those of you who have a PTC running there for E-Qoo2's PTP page may expect only invalid hits for the time being.

I want to make it perfectly clear that this situation was created because changes were made at Xray-Cash, XrayEmails and CashDesks. It's not something other program owners including myself were informed about. So if you feel that your advertising is being wasted, then please contact Iris about it and not us.

Thanks,
Esperanza
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #145

Message par Mouli42 Mer 18 Mar - 9:18

Administrative Message #145 - How to redeem for PTP rotator views.

March 17, 2009

If you have ever tried to redeem some of your points, cash or PTP credits for page views in our PTP rotator, then you probably noticed how insanely complicated this was.

Today I added a step-by-step instruction to the PTP campaigns page on how to add links and set up a PTP campaign. If you're interested in getting some page views, it will now be a lot easier for you to do this.

Feel free to take a look and if you think the instruction isn't clear enough or something is still missing, then please let me know through our support desk or our support forum and I'll adjust the instruction.

Thanks,
Esperanza
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #147 - E-Qoo2 Admin Update

Message par Mouli42 Dim 29 Mar - 12:18

Administrative Message #147 - E-Qoo2 Admin Update

March 28, 2009

This is an Admin Update to inform you about what goes on at E-Qoo2. Please read carefully or you may miss out on some important news Smile

- PTP stats

Due to outside advertisers needs I made some changes to the country tiers for the PTP plugin. The countries will still give you the same credit as before but in stead of 'tier 1' you will now see the US, Canada and the UK listed separately. Tier 2 was split up into EU (sf) - sf meaning 'search friendly' - Australia and New Zealand. Tier 3 and tier 4 did not change though that may be done later.
As a consequence, your old stats show the credits you received for tier 1 and 2 with a blank (no tiers mentioned) as these categories are not available anymore. As time moves on and only 2 weeks of stats are visible at any time, this won't be an issue for long.

- New Procedure for New Members

In the past weeks we experienced a huge number of new signups from countries that are not allowed to join. Even though we checked several times a day, some of these signups managed to click a few hundred links before we could suspend their account.
We pride ourselves in delivering good quality hits to our advertisers and we want to keep it that way. So as of today, new signups will not get access to paid links until their accounts have been checked and approved - approval will take 24 hours at most. We are currently adding new login codes to the relevant pages; all existing member accounts have already been approved so you won't notice anything of this yourself.

- E-Gold

Unfortunately there is no chance at all anymore that e-Gold will give me access to my accounts and my gold. So I have permanently removed e-Gold from the payout options. Accounts that still had e-Gold selected have been set to save earnings; please change to another payment processor before requesting payout. Just so you know, I lost around $300 worth of gold so I'm not happy...

- Your Payment Preference

For better security you can now only request payout to the account you entered in your payment preferences, which can be found in your account menu under Account Information -> Your Account -> Payment Preferences. You are still free to change payment processors as often as you want, but you will have to save a changed pay account with your password first before you can request payout to that account.

- Advertising Policy / Banned Programs List

Our advertising policy page has been improved with a new and easier to search banned programs list, with better options to include the reason for banning. We also did a cleanup and removed and added some programs. So before you redeem for advertising, please check the new page.

- Shared link emails

We ran out of room for new mails again, so for the time being the PTP emails have been removed from the redemption area and the advertising page. Once we have room in the mailer, email ads will be made available again.
Also from now on point PTP email redemptions will be processed as shared emails. Shared emails will have a maximum of three point links. We have an ongoing shortage of room for more emails and though I appreciate that so many of you like to redeem for point ads, we also need room for outside advertisers to bring in advertising money.

- Do You Have Points?

In April we will run no less than FOUR weekly dollar auctions. What is a dollar auction? You bid with points and the auction winner gets $1 added to their account. Bid smart and you might get a very good deal Smile

Also in April we are launching a monthly point auction for a 3 month Level 1 Upgrade. This upgrade offers: 1 PTP cash PTC for 1,000 clicks, 50 1/20 cent hangman PTC's, unlimited banner impressions for 30 days, no Turing numbers and random free referrals x1. So if you didn't opt in for point links, this is the time to do so and start saving for your Level 1 Upgrade...

This admin update was also posted on the Admin Messages page.

Thank you for reading,
Esperanza & Nadine

Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #148 - English Test

Message par Mouli42 Mar 31 Mar - 14:51

Administrative Message #148 - English Test

As you know, E-Qoo2 members must be able to read and understand English. So there will be regular English tests but they will not be difficult for anyone who understands basic English.

Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #149 - Easter Game

Message par Mouli42 Ven 3 Avr - 18:01

April 3, 2009

Even if you're not celebrating Easter, I'm sure that you will enjoy the Easter Game I set up for E-Qoo2, OurPTR2 and HardRockPTR together. It's a simple but addictive game and starting now you can play as often as you like. To save your high scores and have a chance to win a cash prize you'll have to register.

Members of more than one of the three sites can only play with one account and win once. The game will end on the evening of April 12 at midnight server time. The top 25 scores at that time will get a prize.

You can find the game here:
http://www.ourptr2.com/pages/3site_easter.php (opens in a new window)

A link has also been added to the fun and games menu.

Enjoy!

Esperanza
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Re: E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News

Message par Admin Ven 17 Avr - 10:26

Administrative Message #153 - E-Qoo2 Admin Update
April 16, 2009

This is an Admin Update to inform you about what goes on at E-Qoo2. Please read carefully or you may miss out on some important news Smile

- E-Qoo2 Dollar Auctions:

The first April dollar auction ended without a bid. The second one was won by paul265 with a bid of 3050 points - the equivalent of $0.73. Congratulations to paul265 for a quick 27 cent profit Smile

- PayingCash now officially banned!

Due to not paying members in a timely fashion, payingcash.net has now been added to our banned list.

- Top Clicker Rewards:

All top clickers have been credited with the rewards for March. My apology for the delay.

- Easter Egg winners:

The easter egg game was a huge success, it's a pity that only the 10 best scores were saved, we'll have to find something better for next year. The winners have been credited (except 'Guest' who didn't register so doesn't get anything. Ha!) with 10 cent per score listed.
The winners are: burgess (please contact us with your username so we can credit you), chick2009 (E-Qoo2), jaleruc (x3) (OurPTR2), kaixin1989 (OurPTR2), onaf (OurPTR2), sophieca (OurPTR2)

- Easter Trivia:

Oh my oh my oh my... if the largest eggs in the world didn't get you, the Moroccan brides did... Smile Only three members knew which aniimal lays the largest egg in the world and Moroccan brides do not carry their husbands into their house or even three times around it as someone suggested...
But all in all everyone did very well. You can find all correct answers on the trivia page. If you didn't send in your ads with your answers, please submit them through the links on the trivia page as well.

I also want to thank everyone for their nice comments Smile it's obvious that you enjoyed the trivia as much as we did putting it together Smile

- Poll: Surfer with chat?

Total Selection Results: 350
Yes, please add chat: 75
I do not care either way: 186
No, I do not want chat added: 89

Going by the majority of members, we will not add chat to our surfer. I will look into the possibillity to offer a choice, but no promises.

This admin update has also been posted on the Admin Messages page.

Thank you for reading,
Esperanza
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Admin Dim 26 Avr - 19:13

Administrative Message #156 - PTP email redemptions available again
April 26, 2008

As of today, both PTP point and cash emails are available again in your redemption area. However, don't overlook that our current ad package (for which you can also redeem) of 5 x 1,000 PTP cash emails may still be the best deal you can get.

Thanks,
Esperanza
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #157

Message par Mouli42 Jeu 30 Avr - 14:24

Administrative Message #157 - programs owned and managed by John Keyes banned

April 30, 2009

First I must apologize for sending out this message so late. It should have gone out days ago but I've been a little pre-occupied and simply forgot.

If you have been reading in the forums lately, you probably noticed that there are very serious issues with globalworldmails. The owner of this program has shown himself as being very unethical by accusing a well known program owner and several non-US promoters of using a bot without any proof at all. He deleted their accounts and not just their accounts, he also removed their uplines and downlines. As of today, we have not seen any reasonable justification for his actions other than statements that make no sense at all and which show that - to say it straightout - he doesn't have the faintest clue of what he is doing.

There is one little problem with banning the programs owned by this man and that is that they are all co-owned with a silent partner and another program owner who is - more or less - in good standing as long as she doesn't post in reputable forums. Therefor I have chosen to ban the programs that are managed by John Keyes either alone or together with the co-owner, based on the statement of his co-owner.

With immediate effect, the programs owned and managed by John Keyes are banned forever and they have been removed from our approved list. This concerns Globalworldmails, Iguana-Cash, Shocking-Results, StarlightMails, RaveMails and UnitedMails. The ban includes all current and future programs owned by this man.

Current ads must be replaced but we only had two ads running for globalworldmails and none for the other programs so that won't be a lot of work. These ads have been paused and I will contact the advertisers for a replacement.

Thanks for reading,
Esperanza
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Message par Mouli42 Dim 10 Mai - 8:39

Administrative Message #160 - E-Qoo2: No more PTP links in the Surfer

May 10, 2009

As of today, E-Qoo2's manual surfer will be a paid-to-promote free area. We already have a lot of other very affordable redemption options for PTP available but nothing suitable for, for instance, affiliate pages.

The PTP links that are already in the surfer will be changed into point PTC's and added to the timer bar PTC's. Any new submissions for PTP pages will be refused.

As a consequence of this change, the cash rewards for surfing will be lowered but the cost of surf views will go down as well. Also, the credits per site surfed will go up from 0.5 to 0.7.

Thanks for reading,
Esperanza
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Message par Admin Ven 5 Juin - 16:51

Administrative Message #162 - E-Qoo2 - quick admin update
June 2, 2009

- Top Clicker rewards

The Top Clicker rewards of May will be added later this week along with the Top Clicker rewards of April. My apology for the delay concerning the April rewards, I've been ill in the past weeks and haven't been able to spend enough time on the programs.

- April Auctions

We had several auctions running in April but only two had a winner.
One of the dollar auctions was won by catch4 with 3050 points. Well done, you got a great deal!
The other three dollar auctions had no takers.
The 3 month level 1 upgrade was won by bishop with 2800 points. Another great deal! Congratulations, your current upgrade has been extended with three months.

- Removals from the PTP approved list

The following programs will be removed from the PTP approved list on June 12, 2009:

- payingcash.net - way out of terms with payments
- sparkymail.com - way way out of terms with payments
- searchmailer.com - changing terms retroactively to force tier 3 and 4 members to redeem for ads only

If you have PTP ads for E-Qoo2 running at these sites, then please change them as soon as possible.

- PayPal payments

For some time PayPal users in Germany and the UK have been charged a receiver fee for non-personal payments. As of June 1st, PayPal is charging users in the US, Canada and Europe a fee for receiving non-personal payments as well. So from now on I will do all payments to PayPal accounts by masspay because there is no receiver fee for masspay payments There is a sender fee which will be paid by me, you will not be charged for this.
I have updated the Terms of Service to reflect this and will make necessary adjustments to other program pages later.

- Addition to Terms of Service

The following has been added to the Terms of Service:

Banning of sold programs and removal from Paid-to-Promote approved list

Any program that is sold without at least 7 days prior notification to its members and without paying those members in full who wish to leave before the transfer to the new owner, will be banned from all advertising for a period of at least six months. After six months the program may be removed from the banned list if there are no known problems with the management of the new owner.
Banning includes removal of the Paid-to-Promote approved list after 10 days so members have a reasonable time to change their advertising. Once a program is unbanned, the usual requirements apply for a new Paid-to-Promote approval.

Thanks for reading,
Esperanza
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Admin Ven 5 Juin - 16:52

Administrative Message #163 - E-Qoo2 Contest Announcement!

This contest is open to all current E-Qoo2 members AND promoters.
Inactive members or members who join after this contest was announced can not take part.

On October 29 2006 the Payout Organizer plugin was installed at E-Qoo2 (formerly E-Qoo). Since then and as of today (June 4 2009) E-Qoo2 has paid members a total of $9,600.06. Going by the average amount paid each month, this means that in July we will reach and go over a total of $10,000 in payouts. For a program of the size of E-Qoo2 that is a considerable amount of money paid in less than three years.

Some statistics from Payouts Organizer since October 29, 2006:

Avg. Waiting Time 3 day(s)
Avg. Payout Amount $2.72
Avg. Paid Daily $10.09

e-Gold (not available anymore) - 395 Payout(s) made - Total 988.01 USD
AlertPay - 70 Payout(s) made - Total 176.7 USD
PayPal - 2687 Payout(s) made - Total 7610,87 USD
PayPal Premier - 355 Payout(s) made - Total 749.98 USD
Amazon US - 3 Payout(s) made - Total 40.01 USD
Amazon UK - 3 Payout(s) made - Total 34.49 USD

Now to the contest.

In July, I will do payouts each day IF there are at least 5 payout requests for PayPal pending. Days with less than 5 pending payout requests for PayPal will be skipped. Your assigment is to guess the date on which we will reach and/or pass $10,000 in payouts.

Contest prizes:

Correct date: $5 cash
2 guesses closest to the correct date: $2.50 cash
2 guesses next closest to the correct date: $1 cash

If no one guesses the correct date, the prizes will be as follows:

2 guesses closest to the correct date: $2.50 cash
2 guesses next closest to the correct date: $2.50 cash
2 guesses next closest to the correct date: $1 cash

If more than one person guesses the correct date, the prize will be split.

The contest will be open for submissions until midnight of June 30, so be sure to post your date before then.
No member has an exclusive right to a date, it's okay to pick a date that someone else chose already. However, be aware that if more than one member chose the winning date, the prize will be split!

Please post your best guess in our support forum here:
http://www.globalfriendsonline.com/index.php/topic,5165.0.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #166, 167

Message par Mouli42 Dim 21 Juin - 10:39

Administrative Message #166 - E-Qoo2 admin update: explanation about banning

June 21, 2009

This is an explanation why the new paragraph "Banning of sold programs and removal from Paid-to-Promote approved list" was added recently to E-Qoo2's Terms of Service.

For years, PTR members have protested against the sale or transfer of PTR programs including their personal information without being informed in advance. In many cases such a sale is followed by the new owner wiping all earnings (claiming the previous owners debt is not their problem) or applying new rules that make it very difficult or even impossible to reach payout and/or be paid your earnings. Also, new rules like those are often applied retroactively to make it even more difficult to get paid what you had already earned before the sale.

We call this "creative debt control" which means that a program owner is looking for ways to make it as difficult as possible for you to get paid. One stunning example of this which we see a lot is the announcement that tier 3 and tier 4 members (which are members who live outside nothern America and western Europe) can not cash out anymore but must use their earnings for advertising. In a worst case scenario the accounts of tier 3 and 4 members will even be deleted completely without any compensation whatsoever.

It's not just members who protest against these practices. Several program owners aren't happy with it either. And this is why we have decided that when a program is sold without at least a 7 day notice in advance to members, and when those members who want to leave before the new owner takes over are not paid in full, we wil ban these programs for 6 months from all advertising and - if applicable - remove these programs from our PTP approved lists.

We have already encountered a situation where a program was sold without members being informed and the new owner protested that banning their new program was unfair because they were not responsible for the actions of the old owner.
Well, we disagree. When someone is interested in buying a program, they can make it a requirement for the sale that members are informed well in advance and paid in full if they wish to leave. If the old owner refuses to do this, then they can blow off the sale and look for another program to buy. It's as simple as that: a shared responsibility for both old owner and new owner.

We - the program owners who adopt the new policy - have already been accused of being on a power trip and of trying to dictate other PTR owners what they should or should not do. This is simply not true. Any program owner can do whatever pleases them. But, just like they are free to choose how they run their programs, we are free in deciding which programs we allow to be advertised and promoted at ours.

I hope that this explains why the new section was added to our terms of service. If you are interested in reading or even taking part in a discussion about how to improve the position of members of PTR programs and with that improving this industry in general, you can go here:

http://www.globalfriendsonline.com/index.php/topic,5299.0.html

Thanks for reading Smile
Esperanza

(this admin update was added to the page called 'Amin Messages' which
you can find in your account menu on the right under 'Other Information')

June 21, 2009

Due to being sold without informing members in advance and/or without offering members to cash out in full before the transfer to the new owner, the following programs have been banned for a period of six months:

cloverclicks.info
majesticmails.com
paidemailclicks.info
puppiesptr.com
sweetclickers.com
teddybearclicks.com
trinkets-and-treasures.com

Existing ads are allowed to run out.

Of the programs listed above, the following are on our PTP approved list and will be removed on July 1st. Please change any advertising you have running there for E-Qoo2's PTP page as soon as possible:

cloverclicks.info
majesticmails.com
paidemailclicks.info
trinkets-and-treasures.com

Thanks,
Esperanza

June 21, 2009

This is truly a very regrettable situation. A few days ago I found that my IP has been blocked at server level at the server where Darlene and her partners host their programs and at least one program owned by someone else.
I have no idea why my IP was blocked. Though Darlene and I had recently established a friendly relationship, my attempts to contact her about this issue have remained unanswered.
There is no doubt that this block is aimed at me specifically as I have had the same dedicated IP for over a year. Also, I have no idea how they got hold of my IP. As far as I'm aware I'm not a member of any of the sites hosted by them.

Blocking my IP at server level means that when I click a link to any of the programs they host, I get a 'server not found' message. As a consequence I can not check any advertising for these sites for nasties before processing ads. Mind you, this doesn't mean that they have nasties on their sites but it is our standard procedure to check all ads before they are sent. When it concerns the security of our members and their computers we take nothing for granted.

I have no other choice than to add all programs hosted by Darlene and partners to our banned list and consequently remove the ones which are currently on our PTP approved list in 10 days from now, on July 1st. PTP largely depends on the exchange of clicks; when PTP hits are sent from one side only this disturbs the fragile balance we obtained. Once again, this says nothing about the quality of the programs which, as far as I am aware, is in order.

The following programs have been banned:

cathousemails.com
galaxymails.com
howlin-mad-cash.com
jointventureemails.com
jupiter-mails.com
midnightemails.info
mistyandsamscash.com
mommas-garden.com
reliable-email.com
stcashunlimited.net

Of the programs listed above, the following are on our PTP approved list and sending hits; they will be removed on July 1st. Please change any advertising you have running there for E-Qoo2's PTP page as soon as possible:

cathousemails.com
galaxymails.com
jointventureemails.com
mistyandsamscash.com
mommas-garden.com
reliable-email.com
stcashunlimited.net

Thanks,
Esperanza

Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

E-Qoo2 : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #175 - E-Qoo2 - Activity Requirement

Message par Mouli42 Mar 25 Aoû - 16:09

Administrative Message #175 - E-Qoo2 - Activity Requirement Reminder
August 23, 2009

Activity Requirement Reminder

I want to remind everyone of E-Qoo2's activity requirement: You must keep your account active by reading at least one paid email advertisement and visiting the advertised website using its paid link every 15 days. Accessing your account without doing so or only clicking paid banners to visit advertisers websites is not considered being active.

You will not get away with clicking PTC's all of the time and then one or two paid email links right before you request payout. Accounts are checked regularly and members who haven't clicked a paid email link for 15 days or more will find their accounts suspended.

Now once your account is suspended you can contact the support desk to request that your account is unsuspended. I suggest that you read the reply you get because it will tell you why your account was suspended and what you need to do once it is unsuspended.

We've had several instances where members couldn't be bothered to read the reply they got and just went on with clicking PTC's only after finding their account unsuspended. Then the whole circus started again.

That is what the latest "funny" admin message was all about. It was presented to you in a tongue-in-cheek way but I'm now repeating it for those who didn't get it the first time.

IF YOU SUBMIT A SUPPORT REQUEST, THEN READ THE REPLY!!!

Members who click PTC's only are clearly in breach of our Terms of Service and we have every right to cancel their accounts.
We prefer to be lenient but it has it's limits and that limit is reached now. From now on we will give members ONE chance to get it right but no second, third, fourth or fifth chance anymore.

So if your account was suspended because you didn't click a paid email link in the past 15 days your account will be unsuspended once - but no more than once - so you can follow the instructions given to you through the support desk.
If however you don't follow instructions to click a paid email link within the time span given to you (and reading the support reply is YOUR responsibility) then your account will be cancelled with loss of all earnings.

I'm truly sorry that I have to send this message, as most of you know we're pretty relaxed with things here at E-Qoo2. But unfortunately I see no other way anymore to get the message across.

Thanks for reading,
Esperanza

E-Qoo2.net
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé