Le Forum Gagnant
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Plateforme d'affiliation Afflight
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptyMer 27 Mai - 5:21 par Luc14

» MoneyMillionnaire
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptySam 19 Mai - 11:15 par François111

» Internet & Surf
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptySam 19 Mai - 10:42 par François111

» Meilleur Programme d'Investissement GRATUIT (10$offert)
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptySam 31 Mar - 8:45 par boubiza

» argent facile avec paypal
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptyJeu 21 Juil - 14:35 par dmx121

» viennaclix-jusqu'a 0.03$ par clic
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptySam 18 Juin - 9:57 par manchester

» buxhost-Créer votre propre site PTC
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptyVen 17 Juin - 12:03 par manchester

» nouveau-buxinc- plus de 30$ par jours
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptyDim 12 Juin - 13:22 par manchester

» GAGNER DE L'ARGENT AVEC PAYPAL !!!!
JJClix : Présentation et News EmptySam 28 Mai - 6:42 par pamel0u

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Flux RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mots-clés

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

JJClix : Présentation et News

2 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty JJClix : Présentation et News

Message par Mouli42 Jeu 1 Mai - 22:28

JJClix : Présentation et News Jjclixlogo

Members:

* International English speaking members welcome (current exclusions:
NO MEMBERS FROM China, India, Russia, Iran, Iraq. DO NOT SIGN UP.
* PTP for Paid Upgraded Members Paying 80c per 1000
* Affiliate Pages Paying 15c per 1000 with Bonus days
* Payout is $2.00 for Free Members and no minimum for upgraded.
* 4 levels of upgrades available
* Searches are OPT in only and all ads are cash, no points
* 1 level of downline @ 17.5% referral earnings
* Loyalty Rewards every month
* 5 cent sign up bonus
* Random Payouts
* Payouts by Paypal (Mass Pay) & E-Gold
* Only required to log-in and click one link per month to remain active
* Back ups done daily
* English test & cheat links sent randomly. Autosuspender run daily to keep database clean from inactive members and cheats.

Exclusive privileges for upgraded members:

* ptp @ 80cpm - no click requirements
* Random Game
* Wand Game
* No-minimum payment
* Turing numbers turned off

Un concours de parrainage a lieu jusqu'au 750eme membres, a l'heure actuelle il y a 351 membres :

FIRST PLACE: $15.00 cash and a 12 month Level 3 Upgrade
SECOND PLACE: $10.00 cash and a 12 month Affiliate page
THIRD PLACE: $5.00 cash and a 6 month Level 2 Upgrade
FOURTH PLACE: $2.00 cash and a 3 month level 1 Upgrade
FIFTH PLACE: $1.00 cash and a 3 month Affiliate page

Dernière édition par Mouli42 le Dim 4 Jan - 8:11, édité 1 fois
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #255

Message par Mouli42 Ven 5 Sep - 18:24

Administrative Message #255
Hi Everyone, Sorry for the delay in launching a new month - I just never seem to be able to catch up these days!! I'm going to post the winners from our August Click Contest tonight so you can claim your ad prizes.

Ok, another issue: I asked for comments about bringing back points as an additional prize for loyalty and contests. Only 6 people voted in the Forum - good grief. The people who responded to the admin message were mostly in favour of points, at the very least if it was to be in addition to existing incentives and not to replace them. So, I'm going to test using points as prizes for extra contests and as a monthly loyalty reward to those who visit JJClix regularly and have been members for a long time. I will then create redemptions for points so you can save up your points and redeem for something useful rather than just a one off ad etc.

Please note: Ads will remain ALL CASH. Trivia will stay as cash and games will remain with cash rewards. There will still be cash incentives for monthly contests. This in no way replaces anything except the ad prizes for monthly contests. If you are confused, have any questions, complaints or suggestions on how to make things work better please let me know in the Forum under the Thread "Bright Ideas".

To start off the following EXTRA point rewards will be introduced:

1) MONTHLY LOYALTY REWARDS for members who visit and read ads regularly. This won't start until October as I've missed the beginning of this month and it will take me a while to set up.

2) Points for Affiliate pages IN ADDITION TO the existing cash reward of 15c per 1000. I hope to have this running asap.

Down the track I'll reintroduce the Butterfly Room which will have a mix of cash and point prizes. I will also be bringing back some auctions so you can use your points for bargains.

Thanks for all your work last month. We had HEAPS of outside advertisers so the ads were coming thick and fast. I'm still pondering whether to make cheap links opt in so people who don't have heaps of time to look at ads can filter some out. I'm still not sure how that will go in terms of keeping our paying outside advertisers happy.

Spring has sprung here in Australia so I'm very happy. I might just have to have a Spring sale Smile

Cheers,

Jane

Dernière édition par Mouli42 le Dim 4 Jan - 8:12, édité 1 fois
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #258

Message par Mouli42 Ven 12 Sep - 6:04

Administrative Message #258 - IMPORTANT ADMIN MESSAGE - PLEASE READ
I have an important Admin Announcement. This is long. Please read it all.

I've had an horrendous 24 hours after reading a negative report on ptrinfo about JJClix. I will post the info here:

2008-8-8
"Was an excellent site until Jane let Sherry Montroy become admin - now our personal information is unsafe with a known convicted criminal and scammer. Such a shame to have a wonderful program be destroyed by a con artist."

Naturally I was shocked and dismayed - partly because this information was posted over a month ago and I hadn't seen it. The terms of ptrinfo state you can use people's names or information in reviews...it's not the place to make accusations like that. Obviously the comment was made by a gutless person who wanted to hide behind anonymity rather than come to me. I was also upset because I have worked so hard to make JJClix a site members can trust. It has been paying for nearly 2 years - started by Cathy with Nisha as Admin and then I came on as Admin and then Cathy had to bow out because of ill health leaving me as owner and Nisha still as Admin.

Upon further investigation I found discussions dating back to May 2008 about JJClix and Sherry Montroy. Again I found this by accident and no one had the guts to tell me about them so I could address the issue then. All this time JJClix has suffered damage of reputation without me as the Owner having any chance to take action. Here are some posts from that Public Forum discussion.

Re: Jay's Paid Emails
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles60
Yes I am talking about Sherry Montroy. (I believe that is her last name). She goes by the username chick. I was told that she is admin at JJClix.

RBNLOVESPOH: OMG, noodles60. Thank you so much for this info. I was not aware that chick was the scammer Sherry Montroy. Jane should be ashamed of herself having a known scammer as an Admin on the site or the forum.

Re: Jay's Paid Emails
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles60
I'm not sure if Jane knows.

RBNLOVESPOH: Maybe someone needs to direct Jane to this thread to make her aware she has a scammer as an Admin. I am not going to do it though.

No, Sherry is not Admin at JJClix and no Bob I am not ashamed of myself, I'm ashamed of you. If you were really concerned about Sherry's involvement, you would have contacted me to do the right thing by your fellow clickers, wouldn't you??

I want to address this issue now although I wish I could have done it months ago.

I did not know James Montroy owned a PTR 6 years ago and left members high and dry. Sherry was his partner then and unfortunately became embroiled in it. I had never heard of jaysmails or whatever it was called. But Sherry volunteered to run some Trivia for goodness sakes!! And she has done an excellent job of that. I didn't think you needed to run a criminal background check on someone running trivia. Sherry has, however, apologised for not disclosing her past dealings in PTR although as far as I can see she has done nothing wrong with regards PTR except be involved with the wrong person at the wrong time.

She has this to say:

"I did not really have anything to do with the PTR's (ie James') except processing some ads. I mainly ran the forum we had~~We started having some personal problems, I took the kids and moved in with my Mom~~The sites closed up I never had access to any of the paypal or egold accounts that were associated with the sites"

James Montroy was convicted of financial fraud related to an "internet scam" - amongst a host of other charges. He is currently in jail (for other things). Sherry was never convicted nor ever faced charges concerning any involvement with PTR or internet "scams".

My biggest fault is perhaps naivity and the wish to believe the best of other people. I did ask around about Sherry and as she was a prominent member of many sites I felt comfortable inviting her to help. Sherry has been an honest and helpful member of JJClix since its opening and a loyal member of many many other programs. I asked the opinion of several WMs who had her as a member and decided to give her limited site access to assist in the "fun" side of the site such as trivia and Caught Ya leaving Nisha and I to run the financial side and process ads. Sherry does not nor ever has had access to the accounts associated with JJClix.

Sherry has been accused of being a convicted criminal. She does have a record as I am sure many of you in PTR do. I have reviewed the court cases that involved Sherry. As any of you can appreciate, this was a very dark time of Sherry's life. For the past 6 years, Chick has established a new life for herself as a single mom. I have gotten to know her on PTR and value her friendship and hardwork. Sherry was convicted of alcohol related misdemenours during a time she admits she drank to cope with her relationship problems. I don't think this is anyway relevant to her helping out with contests in PTR. I feel awful at having to drag this out as I'm sure Sherry would prefer to forget about that time. Again I'm sure she is not the only person who has had an alcohol problem in their life.

As far as JJClix is concerned, I am the PO and Nisha aka Madezmome25 is Admin Assistant. Sherry has helped in a limited capacity in the Forum running competitions. I know members have greatly appreciated her time in doing this.

Sherry does not have access to any members information. She has never been heavily involved in the Admin side of the site at all.

I have strived to be an honest PO - upfront with members - hardworking - as well as trying to maintain integrity in an industry that frankly lacks much integrity. I am not perfect, nor I presume are you. I did not know about James Montroy but now I do I still consider Sherry to be a friend and I am sure if you ask any WM where Sherry is a member they will say if only all members could be as hardworking, honest and loyal.

Unfortunately, therefore, there will be no trivia for the time being and no Caught Yas. Sherry is, naturally, reluctant to be involved in any way that will hurt JJClix. I'm really sad about this because I know Sherry has done a fabulous job for over 9 months!! Any problems?? None whatsoever. Just a friendly face in the Forum and great, fun contests.

I'm just really grieved about this whole situation.

Lastly I want to say: "Let him who has no sin cast the first stone."

Jane
Owner

Dernière édition par Mouli42 le Dim 4 Jan - 8:21, édité 2 fois
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #271

Message par Admin Mar 4 Nov - 15:57

Cheap Cash Emails 0.015c are being targetted

You will need to go to your keywords and select the keyword for "cheap cash emails 0.015c" if you want to keep receiving these emails.

For those of you who don't want to receive them just leave the box unchecked and slowly you will stop receiving them. Any new ads are being targetted but some still need to run their course so you will still receive a few while this happens.

If you want to participate in any of the click contests you will need to select to receive the cheap emails as there are a lot of them - we have many outside advertisers who purchase these in bulk.

Thanks,

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #272

Message par Admin Mar 4 Nov - 15:58

2 new banned sites

Bonniemails and seekmails are loading a 0-iframe which is doing autosearches.

Please send in replacement ads if you have an ad running for these.

Please do not send any new ads in as they will be rejected.

Please do not click any ads if you find them before I can disable them.

Thanks,

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #273

Message par Admin Mar 4 Nov - 15:59

2 sites running 0-iframes

Hi, Cash-usd and Koala-mails are running multiple 0-iframes. Please do not click these ads until I can pause and/or delete them. If the problem persists they will be added to the banned list. No new ads will be accepted.

Thanks,

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #274

Message par Admin Mar 4 Nov - 16:01

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY JJCLIX!!

Well, another year has come round. JJClix is celebrating its second birthday during November. We opened beginning of November 2006. Congratulations everyone. A site is only as good as its members and I'm really chuffed to be here with you for another birthday.

So, what's in store?

LOYALTY REWARDS
We have our second month of loyalty rewards running. This counts all emails read for the month and then points are allocated at the beginning of the next month.

WEEKLY CLICK CONTESTS
We will also have a weekly Click Contest. The first one is running right now and will reward 30 members with cash or points!

ANNIVERSARY REWARD
Have you been with us for two years?? Email me at admin@jjclix.com and claim your 200 point bonus!! Have you reached one year with us? Don't forget to claim your 100 point bonus.

BIRTHDAY AUCTIONS
Remember we introduced points as extra rewards (there are NO point ads)? Well now members are starting to build up some points I'll start some auctions so you can grab some birthday bargains!

AFFILIATE PAGE OWNERS
Affiliate pages will earn 20c this week (7 days Fri - Fri) and additional points. Did you notice your pages were now earning points? I've been tinkering with the points and continually increasing it.

...AND MORE...
There will be other Birthday Surprises for you. Stay tuned.

Thanks again for a wonderful year,

Jane & Nisha

jjclix.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #279 - Another update! LOL

Message par Admin Dim 16 Nov - 23:13

Hi all! I got an email from Jane the other day letting me know that she is fine. She also told me that she does have internet access where she is, BUT she does not want to use it to access JJ Clix admin for fear of someone hacking into the site! So, she will NOT be answering admin questions until she returns.

I do hope that all of you understand why she has chosen not to. Jane would HATE to ut any info from this site or database into jeopardy!!!

Thanks for your patience!!! I have been processing ads and can answer all questions that I KNOW the answer to! LOL

ALSO Fairy Clicks PTR will be back up shortly. The domain has expired and I am waiting to hear something back from the person who has the domain. So, it's a waiting game.

Have a wonderful day!

Nisha
Site Helper
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #280 - Jane's Back

Message par Admin Dim 16 Nov - 23:14

Hi everyone, I flew back in this morning and all is good apart from some jet lag so I'll be catching up on the stuff Nisha hasn't been able to do. A big thank you to Nisha for holding down the fort while I was gone for a week - she's a busy lady so I really appreciate her support!

If you have emailed support and not heard anything, please just send a friendly reminder in case it got missed with both Nisha and I checking support mails.

Thanks for your patience this last week. I had a great week away with my parents and everything went well Smile

Jane

Dernière édition par Admin le Dim 4 Jan - 9:52, édité 1 fois
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #283 - Check READ Tos to get paid!!

Message par Mouli42 Sam 6 Déc - 4:54

Hi Everyone,

I hate repeating this but obviously have to. According to terms you need to check the keyword in your userinfo that you have READ Tos in order to be paid. If you haven't checked it your request will be cancelled. I do check each and every request. It's a simple thing but shows you read the terms and also read my admin messages.

I had a member threaten to bad mouth me in forums for cancelling his request and suspending his account for REPEATEDLY and I mean 5, 6, 7 or MORE payout requests without checking the keyword.

Please go and check your interests!! And please don't abuse or threaten me if you haven't done what you are supposed to.

Sorry for 99% of good members who have done this and have to read this rubbish over and over.

Cheers,

Jane

Dernière édition par Mouli42 le Dim 4 Jan - 8:19, édité 3 fois
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty ~ Referral Contest until 750 members

Message par Mouli42 Sam 6 Déc - 4:56

What's happening at JJClix right now?

~ Referral Contest until 750 members

FIRST PLACE: $15.00 cash and a 12 month Level 3 Upgrade
SECOND PLACE: $10.00 cash and a 12 month Affiliate page
THIRD PLACE: $5.00 cash and a 6 month Level 2 Upgrade
FOURTH PLACE: $2.00 cash and a 3 month level 1 Upgrade
FIFTH PLACE: $1.00 cash and a 3 month Affiliate page

Along the way we will have prizes for the person with the most referrals for that month (that means that month only, not the person leading the total referral table).

Dernière édition par Mouli42 le Dim 4 Jan - 8:20, édité 1 fois
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #292

Message par Mouli42 Dim 4 Jan - 8:18

Important information re advertising and upgrades

Please take note of the following:

1 Please check your details for ads when promoting JJClix. We made some changes a little while ago, one being an active account is one where you login and click at least once every calendar month. There is no minimum click requirement. Payout is 2.00dollars. Payout methods are now Paypal and Alertpay.

2 Please check our banned list. It is located in the Forum under BAD BAD BAD and there is also a link from Advertising page. We no longer allow sites using multiple rotators within their ptp rotator or have banner farms that contravene Affiliate terms. Other sites banned are for various reasons such as cheating, autosearches, 0iframes, viruses etc.

In future, if you submit a banned site for an upgraded ad you will lose the ad. Redemptions I can automatically refund but upgraded ads I can't reverse.

3 We do not allow ptp pages to be promoted within our ptp rotator. This goes for most sites. Affiliate pages are fine as long as they don't have a rotator and general ref links are ok.

In future if you submit a ptp page to be promoted in our ptp rotator I will switch it to your ref link for the same program.

If you need to refer to any of this information, you can look at past Admin messages from the main menu.

Thanks,

Jane

Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #293 - New Game for ALL Members

Message par Admin Sam 10 Jan - 1:03

Hi Everyone,

I have a little New Year's present for you! I have added the game Solitaire for all members to play. When you win you can visit our sponsor and get 5c cash into your account. But be careful...it's addictive!!

You can find all our games under the Earn menu - Games.

Cheers,

Jane

Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #294 - Point Auctions

Message par Admin Dim 18 Jan - 7:45

I've set up some new point auctions - please check them out under your Member stats area!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #295 - 503 Error

Message par Admin Dim 18 Jan - 7:48

Hi Everyone, I woke up Australia time to find the site had been experiencing a 503 error which is an intermittent server error our host needs to fix when it occurs. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It seems to be fixed now.

If you ever find a problem like that, have a quick peek at my local time on the left menu and if I am probably asleep, post in the Forum because I have some USA mods who can help.

My apologies again.

Jane

Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Re: JJClix : Présentation et News

Message par Admin Ven 23 Jan - 7:56

Administrative Message #296 - Australia Day Weekend
Hi everyone,

It's Australia Day weekend this weekend and my family is heading out of town for a few days (Fri - Mon Australia time). As a result support will be minimal this weekend - only urgent matters will be dealt with. Thanks for your patience.

Don't forget to take advantage of the special New Year specials - the 6 Pack and Whole Package specials. You can redeem or purchase. These will end at the end of January.

The point auctions also end soon - end of the month.

If you have any general questions, please post in the Forum as I have several Mods there who can help you - all who should be awake while I'm sleeping here in Oz.

Thanks,

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #297 - Solitaire :(

Message par Admin Ven 6 Fév - 11:04

Hi Everyone,

A bit of sad news - I goofed on the Solitaire game. I didn't realise it would be so easy to win. Every other Solitaire I have played has been much harder...or seemed much harder! Anyway, you Solitaire junkies are sending me broke so I have had to reduce the win to 1c instead of 5c. You can still play everyday.

I am REALLY sorry to have to do this. I hate reducing benefits but since this was a little extra bonus I figured I'd better catch it before it ran away from me. I hope you all understand. I will look to make it up to you with something else new that will be mutually beneficial.

I'll go now and hang my head in shame.

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Admin Ven 6 Fév - 11:04

Administrative Message #298 - 6 Pack cheap emails not targeting
My apologies to all of you who have opted not to receive the cheap cash emails worth 0.015c - I did not target the special 6 Pack ads properly and they have been going to all members. Really sorry. I'll fix that.

Cheers,

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #299 - Alertpay & Paypal

Message par Admin Ven 6 Fév - 11:05

Hi everyone, I apologise for interrupting with another admin message but I need to let you know that my spending has been restricted on my business Alertpay account until it is verified by sending photo ID. I trust this will be a very speedy process on behalf of Alertpay. In the meantime, payouts via Alertpay are on hold. Again, I hope it won't be long but I just wanted to let you know why your request might take a couple of weeks.

The other thing about Alertpay I need to let you know is that the minimum spend is $1.00 so for upgraded members unfortunately this means your "no minimum" cashout will need to be a minimum of $1 if you request via Alertpay - this is purely because of Alertpays rules.

Onto Paypal - I have made some of the lower value ads such as 15c worth etc only available for redemption as Paypal is sucking up 15c fee on a 15c purchase. I haven't had any fees on Paypal purchases but it is becoming a bit pointless to have someone make a 15c purchase and me be charged a 15c fee. I have a free account so I will look into having that available for small purchases fee free. I do need to comply with Paypal policies though by conducting business transactions through a proper business/premier account. Anyway, it's not a huge deal for members as 15c you can easily redeem for and I don't want to start charging huge fees just so we can all give them a 100% profit - seems ridiculous to me. I'll keep you informed.

Any questions, please post in the forum as other members might like to read your Question and my Answer.

Cheers,

Jane

JJClix : Présentation et News Jjclixbanner5
lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

JJClix : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #300 - Australian Bushfires

Message par Admin Mar 10 Fév - 11:08

Administrative Message #300 - Australian Bushfires

Many of you will have heard of the horrendous bush fires here in Australia in the state of Victoria.

Please keep all those effected in your prayers. Many have lost family and friends, homes and animals, and many have suffered horrific injuries.

Please pray for the emergency workers as they continue to battle fires, work in the hospitals with the injured and assist with recovering and identifying bodies.

Pray that those who have lit fires deliberately will be brought to justice.

I will post a link on the member's page where you can find more information regarding contacting friends and relatives or how to help.

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Admin Mar 10 Fév - 11:09

Administrative Message #301 - Make sure your computer protection is up-to-date
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately a Third Party Affiliate that I had only just set up in the last 48 hours was serving an ad with a trojan. This Affiliate network is now removed. I apologise for the problem.

I just want to take this opportunity to remind you to keep your computer protection up to date. As careful as we can be to make sure no nasties get through, on the odd occasion, things unfortunately do get through. If you are active in surfing or PTR you need good computer protection.

Cheers,

Jane

Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Admin Sam 14 Fév - 8:41

Administrative Message #302 - Go-Mama Server issues
Hi everyone,

I realise this is a strange admin to send since if you can read it you can obviously access the site, but I'm hoping it can be posted in some forums to let members who CANNOT access the site what to do.

Go-Mama, our host, had server issues several days ago and the issues were resolved very quickly but it seems during that time some members have not been able to access the site.

If you are one of these members or know a member who is having trouble, please ask them to contact me at admin@jjclix.com with their ip.

If they are not using a fixed ip, resetting your modem should issue a new ip which will also resolve the problem.

I apologise for the problems.

Thanks,

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Admin Sam 14 Fév - 8:42

Administrative Message #303 - Ip problems should be fixed
Our host has restarted the firewall and hopefully all access problems have been resolved.

For anyone having troubles please try clearing cookies and cache and restarting your computer. If you use a proxy you will need to wait until your isp refreshes unfortunately.

Cheers,

Jane
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Admin Ven 20 Fév - 16:12

Administrative Message #304 - Xraycash

Hi everyone,

Sorry but xraycash days are over with JJClix. There is currently an adult/porn adult showing and there has been a series of other issues including selective payment of members, viruses and other adult ads. I don't like to ban advertising for sites and I don't do it lightly but for now xraycash ads are not permitted on JJClix.

If you have an ad running please submit a replacement. While I am trying to clear the site of the ads please avoid clicking any xraycash ads. All ads are marked with the site - or the revisit link has the site listed in it so you can always know which site you are clicking.

Cheers,

Jane

>> http://www.jjclix.com/pages/index.php?refid=evuns

Dernière édition par Admin le Ven 20 Fév - 16:14, édité 1 fois
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Admin Ven 20 Fév - 16:13

Administrative Message #305 - Fling.com

It appears a porn ad from a site called fling.com is running on many sites. The ad is probably US geotargetted as I haven't seen it here in Australia and UK residents haven't either. I don't believe the POs of these sites are running it intentionally - unfortunately sometimes inappropriate ads get through Third Party Affiliate filters or are put on by hackers or a whole series of reasons.

While this is happening you may want to be careful of clicking in front of children (a good idea anyway) and just being warned that if you are in the US you might see an unwanted ad. Please report it to the site it is on and perhaps take a screen shot so they can track down where it is coming from.

Thanks,

Jane

>> http://www.jjclix.com/pages/index.php?refid=evuns
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé