Le Forum Gagnant
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Plateforme d'affiliation Afflight
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptyMer 27 Mai - 5:21 par Luc14

» MoneyMillionnaire
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptySam 19 Mai - 11:15 par François111

» Internet & Surf
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptySam 19 Mai - 10:42 par François111

» Meilleur Programme d'Investissement GRATUIT (10$offert)
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptySam 31 Mar - 8:45 par boubiza

» argent facile avec paypal
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptyJeu 21 Juil - 14:35 par dmx121

» viennaclix-jusqu'a 0.03$ par clic
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptySam 18 Juin - 9:57 par manchester

» buxhost-Créer votre propre site PTC
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptyVen 17 Juin - 12:03 par manchester

» nouveau-buxinc- plus de 30$ par jours
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptyDim 12 Juin - 13:22 par manchester

» GAGNER DE L'ARGENT AVEC PAYPAL !!!!
Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News EmptySam 28 Mai - 6:42 par pamel0u

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Flux RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mots-clés

Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News

2 participants

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News

Message par Admin Lun 28 Juil - 10:46

Members

# Membership with this site is totally Free!
# Low $2.00 Payout by Paypal or Egold(when available)
# Upgraded memberships available Here!
# Get Paid to Read / Get Paid to Click
# Get Paid to Promote for All paying $.65/1000
# Personal PTC pages
# Redeem for Cash or Ads
# No Search Advertising!!
# Cheaters and Inactives Deleted Daily!
# YOU MUST BE ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!
# 1 referral level-15%

Please do not sign up using the following email clients: hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com, yahoo.com, or optus.net.

# We have a ZERO tolerance for cheaters. Cheat links WILL be used to find non-English understanding members and those using cheat software!

Administrative Message #130 - New Click Contest

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce a new click contest that will start on the 27th, and run for 1 week only. This contest will be for point ads only, with the top 5 winning cash prizes.

There will also be an added cash bonus of 5c for each 500 clicks that you do. This will be for all who participates, not just the winners. For example, if you get 1000 clicks done in the contest, but do not win, you will receive 10c. If you get 1500 clicks done in the contest and win 1st place, you will receive the 15c prize plus an added bonus of 15c.

I will be setting up some new auctions the week following the contest. Some items will include personal ptc pages, rotator views, referrals, and even an upgrade. Yes, for points. So get to to clicking and build up your points so you can participate in the auctions.

Have fun and take care,
Melissa.

wallabymail.com

Dernière édition par Admin le Jeu 13 Nov - 22:56, édité 1 fois
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Auctions are up!

Message par Mouli42 Sam 9 Aoû - 13:41

Administrative Message #131 - Auctions are up!

Hi all,

As promised, the point auctions are up. This is a great time to bid on items that are not regularly offered for point redemptions, at some good values. The actions will end at 11:59pm US Eastern time on Aug 18th.

Also, over the next few days I will work on adding the bonus credits from the point click contest. Since I have to do this one account at a time, I will start at the top of the list and work my way down. I plan to have all accounts credited by Wednesday. Remember, if you did not click at least 500 links, you will not receive a bonus.

Take Care,
Melissa.

wallabymail.com
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #133 - Site update

Message par Admin Ven 29 Aoû - 8:35

Hi all,

I know many of you have felt the lack of my presence recently. As some of you are aware, my better half and I travel for work. We are currently in Texas, and the internet connection here is not good at all.

Recently, the cronjobs for the site decided that they were not going to work properly. Meaning that new ads are not released for the members to view, and emails are not sent. I have contacted the host on this issue. Please bare with me while this problem is being resolved. Until then, I will not process any new ads.

I know several of you have been waiting days for your ads to be processed. Once this issue is fixed, I will begin processing all ads.

Please be patient.

wallabymail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #148 - I'm Home

Message par Mouli42 Mer 29 Oct - 13:26

Hi all,

Just wanted everyone to know that we are now back at home in Mississippi. That means that I should be online more frequently until we are called on our next business trip.

Concerning Egold. Everyone that uses egold knows the hassles that they have been going through to become a legal online tender. They recently blocked accounts from spending their funds until they get their accounts verified. Until I am able to get the okay from egold that I can spend, egold payouts will be on hold. However, if you can accept paypal, I will be glad to send your payment.

I will be turning the advertising and redemption pages back on, but egold will not be a payment option until my account is freed.

Anyhow, back to clicking and take care.
Melissa.

wallabymail.com
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #149 - New Auctions

Message par Admin Lun 3 Nov - 14:18

Hi all,

Just wanted to let y'all know that I have set up the new auctions(as promised). All bids will be for points.

This is a great opportunity for you to use your points for items that are usually cash redemptions or sale items only.

Go take a look. You may find something that you're interested in.

The auctions will close on November 17th.

Take care,
Melissa.

wallabymail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #150 - Egold and Alertpay

Message par Admin Jeu 13 Nov - 22:54

Hi all,

Due to the ongoing hold up with Egold, I have removed it as a payout option. It will be added again in the future, if they ever get their act together.

I have added Alertpay as a payment option. However, funds in this account are still rather low. Meaning that payout requests will be made as funds come in.

So as it is, anyone who had Egold as a payment option will need to update their personal information. You will have 3 options to choose from, Paypal, Alertpay, or Advertising.

Thanks for reading and take care,
Melissa.

wallabymail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Re: Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News

Message par Admin Dim 15 Fév - 11:25

Administrative Message #161 - Site News(February 2, 2009)

Hi all, I hope you had a great January. There will be a few changes taking place, so please read this message in it's entirety.

Free upgrades

Concerning the free upgrades, there is a 50 click per month requirement to keep the free babyroo upgrade. I have been very lenient with this in the past, but considering the number of members who have been using the free ads without clicking the required links, I have decided to implement the following terms.

Starting this month, members with the free upgrade will need to click the 50 required links prior to submitting their ads. If you submit your ads without having the required number of clicks, your ads will not be processed. Each month a new click tracker(click contest section) is set to track the number of clicks, so you will not have a problem knowing how many clicks you have. (hint: this is the list that I go by when determining your clicks.)

This is for those of you who have the "babyroo" upgrade(not "free babyroo"), most members with free upgrade who joined prior to August 2007. Since you remained a member with us for so long, you were able to keep the free upgrade longer than the stated time frame. However, like they say...all good things come to an end, this too will come to an end. All babyroo upgrades will expire at the end of March 2009. I do hope that you all enjoyed the free upgrade for the extended time that you had it.

If you are unsure as to which upgrade you have, look in your user info. There is a space that says "Account Type", that tells you what your member level is.

Paid To Promote

I would like to remind all members who use the paid to promote feature that the ptp page is not allowed in rotators of any kind.

I understand that many of the approved traffic exchanges have free rotators for their members to use, however, the hits from that rotator will not count as valid hits. Only hits that come directly from the members surfing at the TE will count. If you plan to use the traffic exchange's rotator on another site, it is your responsibility to make sure that your wallaby ptp link is not in it when sending it to other sites. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this issue.

The following sites will be coming off of our ptp approval list, for various reasons, on February 15, 2009. If I have made a mistake with the list, please inform me prior to the 15th. This should give plenty of time for ads to expire or foy you to get the ads changed.

apairof.com(directs to google)
calendardays.com(site closed)
devilpaidmail.com(several months suspended)
dinosaursmail.com(site closed)
earnbymails.com(suspended again)
kindred-sprits-advertising-firm.com(not found)
myster-e-mail.com(site closed)
postalpennies.com(not found)
simplydeliveredonline.com
smugglerscash.com(site closed)
superemails4u.com(suspended again)
trafficinvader.com(site closed)
cashlauncher.com(banned/unacceptable sites)
orangebizs.com(banned/unacceptable sites)
rosebizs.com(banned/unacceptable sites)
vistaclicker.com(banned/unacceptable sites)
zgmails.com(banned/unacceptable sites)

Sites added to our banned/unacceptable sites list
nocturnalemail.biz(running autosurf inside ptp page)

Ad submissions

When submitting ads, please refer to our unacceptable sites list every time you submit. You will find a link to it in the side links of the site as well as on the advertising/redemption pages. Often times, sites are added or removed without notice. Too many ads have been rejected recently because most are failing to review this list. Also, since most of the people who are seeing your ads are members here, please do not submit your wallaby referral or ptp links.

Procedures for rejected ads:
You will receive a notification of the rejected ad to your email address. Please make sure your email provider is not bouncing mails from the site. Otherwise you will not get this notice.

If the ad was an upgrade ad, you will receive instructions to resubmit using the contact page. However, If you have previously had ads rejected for the site in question, a replacement ad will not be processed.

If the ad was purchased, you will receive instructions for what to do based on payment methods or processors.

Last, but not least, look forward to some auctions that will be set up in the next few days. I will send another admin msg when they are up.

Thanks for reading, and take care.
Melissa.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Re: Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News

Message par Admin Dim 15 Fév - 11:26

Administrative Message #162 - Site Auctions

Hi all,

The latest auctions are up and ready for your bids.

This is a great opportunity for you to use your points for items that are usually cash redemptions or sale items only.

Go take a look. You may find something that you're interested in.

The auctions will close on February 21st.

Take care,
Melissa.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #165 - update(3/01/09)

Message par Admin Mar 3 Mar - 1:19

Hi all,

Sorry to break in on your clicking.

Effective immediately, we will not accept mail4egold.com affiliate ptp page for our rotator. This is not, and I stress, not an affiliate page. It is an actual paid to promote page which are not accepted in ptp rotators.

Melissa.

wallabymail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #166 - Recent Downtime(3/04/09)

Message par Admin Jeu 5 Mar - 12:20

Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt your clicking, but I need to clarify the recent downtime. Some of you sent me emails this morning telling me that the site was down. I thank you for that. Otherwise I may not have known that the site had been down for 7 hours.

The problem was not with the site itself, but with the server that the site is hosted on. The host scheduled maintenance downtime and did not inform us of this.

As many of you may have noticed, the site has been going down more frequently over the past few months. For this reason I have decided to look into other hosting options. The site will most likely be moved when our hosting bill is due, but more on that at a later time.

Melissa.

wallabymail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #168 - Host update(3/08/09)

Message par Mouli42 Dim 8 Mar - 9:22

Administrative Message #168 - Host update(3/08/09)

Hi all,

So sorry for the sudden site move, but it needed to be done. The slowness of the site was making it very hard to even process ads.

Good news, everything looks good from the move. No information seems to have been lost, yay.

The only problem that I am having is with the cronjobs. Until the DNS is fully resolved, I am having to manually run them through my browser. So you may see a break here and there with the emails. That will be me checking to see if they are directing to our new host.

Thank you all for your patience.
Melissa.

wallabymail.com
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Message par Admin Lun 9 Mar - 12:02

Administrative Message #169 - Site update(3/09/09)
Hi all, it's me again.

I just want to thank everyone for their patience during this time of transfer. Now that the site is settled with the new host it's time to play catch up, lol.

There are alot of emails waiting to be processed. It may take me a couple of days to get them all sent out so not to overload the mailer, but they should be all caught up by the end of this week.

For those of you who have submitted the ads that come with the free upgrade, remember that you must have your 50 clicks in before they get processed.

Melissa.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #170 - Easter Click Contest

Message par Admin Dim 12 Avr - 19:45

Hey Gang Surprised)

Melissa set up a 2 day Point Ads only click contest for you. It started this morning and ends 12/Apr/2009 - 23:59. Only the top 5 clickers will win a prize.
So let's get clicking and show Melissa how much we love her and Wallaby!!!

On a side note...just a reminder to those with the free babyroo upgrade, you MUST have your 50 clicks in before submitting your ads, otherwise they will not be processed until after you've clicked your 50.

Good Luck Surprised)
Kelly (Site Helper)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Empty Administrative Message #171 - Hi All(4/12/09)

Message par Admin Dim 12 Avr - 19:45

Hi all,

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I have not forgotten about yo. I am sorry for the delay in support and ad processing. I have been away from home for the past week, with very limited internet. I should have everything caught up within the next couple of days.

Thanks for reading and understanding,
Melissa.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Mouli42 Ven 17 Avr - 12:31

Administrative Message #172 - It's me again(4/17/09)

I know that my last admin message stated that I should have everything caught up by now. After I sent that message, we were called on an emergency outage at work, which as most of you know I travel all over with my offline work.

I will be online for most of this weekend, getting caught up on ads and payout requests.

Also, I plan to post an ad sale in the forum for those who are interested. I will let you all know when it has been posted.

Thanks for reading, and take care,

Melissa.

wallabymail.com
Mouli42
Mouli42
Admin

Féminin

Message par Admin Jeu 9 Juil - 23:54

Administrative Message #179 - Site Support (07/08/09)
Wanted to give you all a heads up that I will be out of town from July 12th- 19th. I will not have any internet access at all. I did send Melissa a message letting her know that I will be gone.
I am working on getting all pending ads sent out before I leave!!
So if you have any ad changes or want to get your upgrade ads in, now is the time to do it Wallaby Mail : Présentation et News Icon_surprised)

Have a great week!!

Kelly
Admin
Admin
Admin

Masculin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé